Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Truth"

To TRUTH both personal and universal.... 

Here is a brilliant song with brilliant lyrics. I can't seem to stop listening to it. It was my anthem this summer while abroad. It seems so timely now, personally in my life, as I slowly struggle to realize my goals and the shadows I face within myself on a daily basis. 

There is a calling out and a need for truth in the world we live in today. I'm amazed and inspired by the activity and demonstrations on Wall Street. Truth, expression...things need to be said, come out in the open and be expressed. I stand in support with the 99%.

The message is universal and always timely...

"Because
Light's blinding
No way dividing
What's yours or mine when everything's shining
Your darkness is shining
My darkness is shining
Have faith in ourselves
Truth."
           - Alexander

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear Kimberly, lots of things are moving in our world today, everywhere, let's hope things change for the better; more common sense, more humanity, more love, more thruth....loved listening and watching; xx

    ReplyDelete