Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring


"When the time is ripe for certain things, these things appear in different places in the manner of violets coming to light in the early spring."                          - Farkas Bolyai


The gardens have taken their place front and center now that spring is here.  To me spring means new life, fresh color, flowers reappearing like old friends, sore muscles, early mornings, back to work and squeezing a lot out of the day (while the days are getting longer).

The week got away from me and I regret I haven't posted anything on my blog.  I'm back home in Massachusetts after installing a garden down in Pennsylvania for my Aunt.  It was a busy weekend but there is nothing like planning and planting new gardens for an appreciative person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment