Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What you once were isn't what you want to be anymore.



"What you once were isn't what you want to be anymore."
This line has been going through my head for awhile now and rings true.  Sometimes we need to change:  reinvent ourselves and who we are in the world.

"Something's in my veins, bloodier than blood."

--------------
Ok, so here's a cool connection.  WILCO is putting on a music festival this August called "Solid Sound Festival" at a very special place I recently posted about...  Yes, you guessed it - MassMOCA in North Adams, MA.  This is happening right in my neck of the woods and I couldn't be more excited!  I hope to go, you want to come?  Here's a link to the event with info.
http://www.massmoca.org/event_details.php?id=553

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I'm loving your blog. The black background highlights your art beautifully. Your photos are lovely and I love what you've written so far. I love the pieces you posted about light. Your paintings are really soulful and beautiful.

    Have a lovely day! Sherry

    ReplyDelete